- physician-grade products
- based on latest research
- clinically-relevant dosing
- purity-tested ingredients
CONTROLLED RELEASE MELATONIN FORMULA
Celarity’s Sleep + is a natural sleep supplement that has been shown to have benefits in regards to sleep time onset, total sleep time, and sleep efficiency. Noteworthy advantages over pharmaceutical sleep aids are improved performance upon waking and the absence of memory impairment.
WHAT IS SLEEP +?
Sleep + is a multi-functional supplement that has a large variety of benefits for individuals seeking to improve their quality of sleep. This product contains a biphasic delivery system that delivers melatonin quickly and then steadily over a 6-hour period.
- Support synchronization of the body’s daily biorhythms
- Support restful sleep
- Direct and indirect antioxidant support
- Support healthy immune response
- Support brain health
SIGNS YOUR QUALITY OF SLEEP IS DECLINING
- It takes you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
- You’re awake for more than 20 minutes when you wake up in the middle of the night.
- You have difficulty concentrating during the day and might resort to drinking more caffeine to stay alert.
- You feel hungry more often, especially crave junk food.
- You are experiencing weight gain, are emotionally exhausted, and angrier than usual.
INGREDIENTS THAT WORK
Melatonin, commonly known as the “sleep hormone”, is produced in the pineal gland of your brain. Darkness promotes the pineal gland to start producing melatonin while light causes that production to stop. As a result, melatonin helps regulate the body’s circadian rhythm and synchronize our sleep-wake cycle with night and day. In doing so, this helps transition to sleep and promotes consistent, quality rest Additionally, research has shown that melatonin not only fights free radicals during sleep, but also stimulates the body’s own antioxidant systems.
Count: 90 tablets
Suggested use: Take one Tablet with water 20 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
1. Brzezinski A, Vangel MG, Wurtman RJ, et al. Effects of exogenous Sleep + on sleep: a meta-analysis. Sleep Med Rev.2005;9:41-50. [PMID: 15649737]
2. Paul MA, et al.Sleep + and zopiclone as pharmacologic aids to facilitate crew rest. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2001 Nov;72(11):974-84. [PMID: 11718517]
3. Wesensten NJ, Balkin TJ, Reichardt RM et al. Daytime sleep and performance following a zolpidem and Sleep + cocktail. Sleep. 2005;28:93-103. [PMID: 15700725]
4. Srinivasan V, et al. Jet lag: therapeutic use of Sleep + and possible application of Sleep + analogs. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2008 Jan-Mar;6(1-2):17-28.[PMID: 18342269]
5. Wakatsuki A, et al. Sleep + inhibits oxidative modification of low-density lipoprotein particles in normolipidemic post-menopausal women. J Pineal Res. 2000;28:136-142 [PMID: 10739299]
6. Peck JS, et al. Cognitive effects of exogenous Sleep + administration in elderly persons: a pilot study. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2004;12:432-436. [PMID: 15249281]
7. Asayama K, Yamadera H, Ito T, et al. Double blind study of Sleep + effects on the sleep-wake rhythm, cognitive and noncognitive functions in Alzheimer type dementia. J Nippon Med Sch. 2003;70:334-341. [PMID: 12928714]
8. Cardinali DP, et.al. Sleep + and the immune system in aging. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2008;15(4-6):272-8. [PMID: 19047804]
9. Armstrong SM, Redman JR. Sleep +: A chronobiotic with anti-aging properties? Med Hypotheses 1991;34: 300-9 [PMID: 1865836]
10. Rozencwaig R, Grad BR, Ochoa J. The role of Sleep + and serotonin in aging. Med Hypotheses 1987;23: 337-52 [PMID: 2889131]
11. Miyamoto A, et.al. Serum Sleep + kinetics and long-term Sleep + treatment for sleep disorders in Rett syndrome. Brain Dev. 1999 Jan;21(1):59-62 [PMID: 10082254]
12. Arendt J. Safety of Sleep + in long-term use. J Biol Rhythms 1997;12:673-681 [PMID: 9406044]
13. Voordouw BC, et.al. Sleep + and Sleep +-progestin combinations alter pituitary-ovarian function in women and can inhibit ovulation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992 Jan;74(1):108-17. [PMID: 1727807]
14. Abd-Allah AR, et al. Effect of Sleep + on estrogen and progesterone receptors in relation to uterine contraction in rats. Pharmacol Res. 2003 Apr;47(4):349-54 [PMID: 12644393]
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.