- physician-grade products
- based on latest research
- clinically-relevant dosing
- purity-tested ingredients
GREAT TASTING BEEF PROTEIN POWDER SUPPLEMENT IN CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA
Since our diets can’t always be perfect, Primal Protein gives you a great-tasting beef protein powder produced by a proprietary filtration process, yielding beef peptides, rich in amino acids, containing no lactose or dairy. It also has minimal fat and is Paleo-friendly!
Many people today are leading busy and stressful lives. Active individuals are often seeking an easier way to meet their protein needs. If you exercise regularly, research shows you need more protein in your diet than people with sedentary lifestyles.
If you’re looking for a flavorful protein supplement, you’ve found the right one. Our Primal Protein powder is convenient, delicious, and beneficial for your healthy lifestyle.
Our Primal Protein supplement is a great-tasting, easily digestible powder sourced from cattle not treated with recombinant bovine growth hormone. You get 21 grams of clean protein per serving of this naturally flavored and sweetened blend.
A multitude of research shows that animal protein is a complete source of protein. When you ingest beef protein, you get a rich profile of amino acids that you need for longevity. Beef protein contains all nine essential amino acids that promote muscle protein synthesis and minimizes muscle protein breakdown. Beef protein also plays a crucial role in improving fitness, muscle definition, and overall body function.
- 21 grams of protein per serving
- Less than 2 grams of fat per serving
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Naturally flavored and sweetened with stevia
- Complete protein source containing all essential amino acids
- Easily absorbed/digested
- Suitable for a Paleo diet regimen
- Promotes anabolic response to resistance training which supports muscular development
- Supports healthy body composition
- May reduce muscle protein breakdown during prolonged aerobic activities
In the Primal Protein supplement, you get the nine essential amino acids. These are all required for the synthesis of body proteins. You need these essential amino acids for vital processes in the body, like hormone production and protein building. Your body cannot produce these nine essential amino acids, so you must get them from your diet. The essential amino acids included are:
- Phenylalanine - plays a critical role in the structure and function of proteins and enzymes in the body.
- Valine - One of the three branched-chain amino acids that help stimulate muscle growth and regeneration.
- Threonine - This is a principal part of structural proteins like collagen and elastin, which are important for connective tissues and skin.
- Tryptophan - The precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter that regulates your appetite, sleep, and mood.
- Methionine - This amino acid plays a crucial role in metabolism and detoxification. Methionine is also required for tissue growth and the absorption of zinc and selenium.
- Leucine - One of the branched-chain amino acids responsible for protein synthesis and muscle repair. Leucine helps regulate blood sugar levels, produces growth hormones, and stimulates wound healing.
- Isoleucine - This last of the three branched-chain amino acids is needed for muscle metabolism and is concentrated in muscle tissue. Isoleucine also increases immune function, energy regulation, and hemoglobin production.
- Lysine - Lysine helps with calcium absorption, protein synthesis, and the production of hormones and enzymes. Lysine is needed for energy production, collagen and elastin production, and immune function.
- Histidine - This amino acid helps to produce histamine, the neurotransmitter vital to a healthy immune system and digestion. Histidine is crucial for maintaining the myelin sheath, the protective barrier around your nerve cells.
Many protein powders on the market today are loaded with chemicals and toxins you don’t want to put in your body. Among these are lead, arsenic, and mercury. Some are high in sugars and empty calories.
You won’t find these unhealthy ingredients in our Primal Protein supplement. In this delicious protein powder, you will get a gluten-free, highly soluble formula without added ingredients you don’t need. Primal Protein includes 21 grams of clean beef protein per serving and less than 2 grams of fat. As a final touch, Primal Protein utilizes all-natural stevia for flavoring, while containing no artificial colors or sweeteners.
Primal Protein is easy to use and provides you with the clean, delicious supplementation you need from a protein powder. It is your complete protein source containing all nine essential amino acids.
Celarity Primal Protein is a state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field.
Count: 30 servings
Suggested use: Mix 1 scoop in 8-12 fluid ounces of chilled water daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Also mixes well with almond milk, or other milk alternatives.
Caution: Keep in cool, dry place out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, dairy, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.