- physician-grade products
- based on latest research
- clinically-relevant dosing
- purity-tested ingredients
GI-Clear Digestive Health Supplement
Try gut healing supplements in order to cleanse your body without hindering operations with the lack of food. These healthy gut supplements by Celarity don't include any sugars, while incorporating vegan protein as part of the design. They’re designed for those with many food sensitivities and made to support those with sensitive GI systems that are fighting a current GI problem.
Try GI supplements that have fiber, ginger and green tea. These supplements for intestinal health also include other ingredients that only boost the substances' strengths as they move through your digestive system. With one powdered drink, you have GI support while detoxifying each individual organ. GI Clear is also full of protein that enhances your chemical processes at the molecular level. Take these gut cleanse supplements every day to maintain a nearly flawless gut for intestinal repair.
Learn more:GI-Clear is formulated with an array of nutrients that support gastrointestinal health and balanced detoxification. This formula includes powerful hypoallergenic nutrients, amino acids, and minerals for those with sensitivities. It also contains no sugars, which makes it ideal for anti-yeast diets. It contains 26 grams of high quality vegan protein without any sugar or stevia. GI-Clear by Celarity is also intended to support liver detoxification and chemical biotransformation with targeted nutritional cofactors.
In the process of healing the gastrointestinal system, we always consider the 4 R’s of gut healing.
GI-Clear is specifically designed to support those with sensitive GI systems that are fighting a current GI problem. GI-Clear is a fructose free, low – allergy potential supplement that is designed to offer metabolic, gastrointestinal, and balanced detoxification support. Activated cofactors within the formula support mitochondrial energy supply to give a boost for biotransformation (chemical breakdown through enzyme activity) and detoxification. The formula is specifically engineered to support the moderation of phase one of detoxification and the up regulation of the phase two pathways of detoxification all while pushing antioxidants for extra support.
Phase 1 and Phase 2 Detoxification For Intestinal Health
In simple terms without getting into serious discussion, phase 1 detoxification is where chemical substances are chemically modified so that they can be neutralized and broken down in order to be excreted from the body. Phase 2 detoxification is where the broken down chemicals are bound to molecules and excreted from the body. As we become sick or overloaded with toxins, these naturally occurring pathways no longer work, driving more sickness, disease and inflammation. This is why it is crucial to support detoxification in the “Remove” phase of gut healing, which the GI-Clear formula is designed to do.
Symptoms of Poor Gut Health
If you find yourself suffering from some of the gut issues I’m about to list, you’re not alone. Over 70 million Americans suffer from digestive issues costing over 100 billion dollars in medical bills per year. Many issues come out of poor gut health so let's get started.
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Asthma & Allergies
- Acid Reflux
- Acne / Eczema
- Bad Breath
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chron's Disease
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormonal Dysfunction
- Joint Pain
- Leaky Gut
- Liver & Gall Bladder Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Mental Disorders
- Skin Fungus
- Ulcerative Colitis
Science of Key Ingredients
GI-Clear is a comprehensive formula designed to support the gut, provide antioxidant support, and aid in detoxification. Critical ingredients are utilized in this formula to strengthen the gut lining, improve liver function, support cytokine metabolism, and promote antioxidant activity.
GI-Clear is sweetened with a natural sweetener extracted from monk fruit. This generally recognized as safe (GRAS) monk-fruit extract delivers high-quality sweetness and flavor without the bitter aftertaste, as is the case with some natural sweeteners.
GI-Clear includes many key gut healing ingredients including ginger root, fiber, l-glutamine and MSM.
Glutamine: Glutamine plays a key role in healthy intestinal cell proliferation and gut barrier integrity, immune function, and normal tissue healing. A study conducted in 2004 found that L-glutamine benefits the body by regulating IgA immune response. Secretary IgA (sIgA) is an anti-body that regulates the mucosal membranes of the intestines, respiratory, urinary, and reproductive tracts. Poorly regulated sIgA responses are associated with food sensitivities and allergies. Glutamine plays an essential role in regulating sIgA to keep the immune system strong and reducing food sensitivity reactions.
Fiber: Fiber is a prebiotic that supports the production of short-chain fatty acids as well as a healthy intestinal flora. The fiber found in GI-Clear is an organic flaxseed complex from inulin and flaxseeds. It possesses fantastic oxidative stability and supports antioxidant activity in the body. It also offers omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, lignins, and soluble fiber.
MSM: MSM can help rebuild the lining of the digestive tract and lower inflammation/allergic reactions to certain foods. It is especially useful in treating digestive problems like Leaky Gut Syndrome, since it can help prevent particles from leaching out through the gut’s small junction openings where they can enter the bloodstream and ignite an inflammatory response. MSM is also helpful in detoxification, because it improves the sulfation pathway within the liver. MSM also has a significant effect at increasing cell permeability, allowing excess fluids and toxins to flush out of the cells.
Supporting the liver and detoxification mechanisms is another powerful role of GI-Clear made possible by ingredient such as ellagic acid, watercress and green tea.
Watercress: This nutrient dense source beta-phenylethyl isothiocyanate (PEITC) is a versatile compound found to inhibit phase I enzymes and induce the phase II enzymes associated with biotransformation and excretion of toxins. Watercress was also found to contain stronger phase II inducers known as 7-methylsulfinyheptyl and 8-methylsulfinyloctyl isothiocyanates.
Green Tea: Green tea is widely known to support antioxidant activity. But studies also show that it Green tea catechins act as modulators of phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification.
Antioxidant Support and Cytokine Balance
Supporting antioxidant activity, countering free radicals, and supporting healthy cytokine metabolism are important aspects of GI-Clear. As we focus on healing the gut, it is essential that we consider decreasing inflammation and oxidative stress in the body caused by a sick GI tract. GI-Clear is a comprehensive gut healing protein that includes such ingredients as bioflavonoids, quercetin, and turmeric extract or curcumin.
Quercetin: Quercetin has been shown to improve the gut barrier function due to it’s role in the assembly and expression of tight junction proteins. In order to heal the gut (and heal Leaky Gut), tight junctions are essential as they connect intestinal cells, allowing only nutrients we need into the blood stream and keeping everything else in the digestive tract.
Turmeric Extract: The major antioxidant in turmeric extract is curcumin. Curcumin has a long history of use for it’s ability to support a normal, healthy response to inflammation. Curcumin boosts levels of cellular antioxidants such as glutathione, sueperoxide dismutase, and catalase. These molecules are essential for the body to limit oxidative stress in the body. Curcumin’s ability to decrease oxidative stress and inflammation in the body makes it a powerful anti-aging and healing aid.
N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC): NAC stimulates glutathione synthesis, which is important as glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant. It also enhances glutathione-S-transferase activity and promotes detoxification.
Selenium Glycinate: Selenium helps modify the inflammatory response in the gut. It also aids in glutathione metabolism and promotes antioxidant protection.
Zinc Glycinate: Zinc helps balance the immune system and has been shown to tighten the gut lining in those with Crohn’s disease.
GI-Clear is formulated with a proprietary blend of pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate, L-glutamine, glycine, and taurine. In order to generate glutathione and sulfation cofacotrs (which are vital for phase II detoxification), an array of amino acids are required. The combination of pea protein, rice protein, and a complement of amino acids, achieves an amino acid score of 100% for GI-Clear, while containing 26 grams of high-quality vegan-based protein.
Glycine: An Amino acid needed for bile synthesis, phase II detoxification, and glutathione production
Taurine: Is also important for synthesis of bile salts and helps to stabilize cell membranes.
Count: 6.1 oz or 30 servings
Suggested use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (54 g) into 10-12 ounces of chilled, pure water (or mix amount for desired thickness) and consume once daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Attention: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
1. Smith RJ, Wilmore DW. Glutamine nutrition and requirements. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1990 Jul-Aug;14(4 Suppl):94S-99S. Review. [PMID: 2119461]
2. Lacey JM, Wilmore DW. Is glutamine a conditionally essential amino acid? Nutr Rev. 1990 Aug;48(8):297-309. Review. [PMID: 2080048]
3. Lantz RC, Chen GJ, Sarihan M, et al. The effect of extracts from ginger rhizome on inflammatory mediator production. Phytomedicine. 2007 Feb;14(2-3):123- 28. [PMID: 16709450]
4. Adolphe JL, Whiting SJ, Juurlink BH, Thorpe LU, Alcorn J. Health effects with consumption of the flax lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside. Br J Nutr. 2010 Apr;103(7):929-38. Review. [PMID: 20003621]
5. Barch DH, Rundhaugen LM, Stoner GD, et al. Structure-function relationships of the dietary anticarcinogen ellagic acid. Carcinogenesis. 1996 Feb;17(2):265-9. [PMID: 8625448]
6. Girish C, Koner BC, Jayanthi S, et al. Hepatoprotective activity of picroliv, curcumin and ellagic acid compared to silymarin on paracetamol induced liver toxicity in mice. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Dec;23(6):735-45. [PMID: 19656205]
7. Rose P, Faulkner K, Williamson G, et al. 7-Methylsulfinylheptyl and 8-methylsulfinyloctyl isothiocyanates from watercress are potent inducers of phase II enzymes. Carcinogenesis. 2000 Nov;21(11):1983-8. [PMID: 11062158]
8. Hofmann T, Kuhnert A, Schubert A, et al. Modulation of detoxification enzymes by watercress: in vitro and in vivo investigations in human peripheral blood cells. Eur J Nutr. 2009 Dec;48(8):483-91. [PMID: 19636603]
9. Akhlaghi M, Bandy B. Dietary green tea extract increases phase 2 enzyme activities in protecting against myocardial ischemia-reperfusion. Nutr Res. 2010 Jan;30(1):32-39. [PMID: 20116658]
10. Garg R, Gupta S, Maru GB. Dietary curcumin modulates transcriptional regulators of phase I and phase II enzymes in benzo[a]pyrene-treated mice: mechanism of its anti-initiating action. Carcinogenesis. 2008 May;29(5):1022- 32. [PMID: 18321868]
11. Amália PM, Possa MN, Augusto MC, et al. Quercetin prevents oxidative stress in cirrhotic rats. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Oct;52(10):2616-21. [PMID: 17431769]
12. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. [PMID: 19594223]
13. Kelly GS. Clinical applications of N-acetylcysteine. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Apr;3(2):114-27. Review. [PMID: 9577247]
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.